My Mission Yo

I had a mission, once upon a time...It was to attempt all of Pioneer Woman's recipes. I can't. I don't know how she cooks so much. She may be Superwoman?

Whatever I do cook and share with you all that is an original Pioneer Woman recipe I will rate on a scale of 1-5 for "tastiness" and 1-5 for difficulty.

Taste:1-Being "Yuck" & 5- Being "oh my I think I'm in Heaven this is so good"

Difficulty: 1-Being "Luke could cook this." & 5-Being "Uh, may swear off cooking altogether because this was so hard."

Anything else that I cook and share, I will just give a basic review for. I have two small children who I am with ALL DAY LONG, so my reviews are realistic and useful.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Stay Tuned

I'm thinking this week I will be making at least three of Pioneer Woman's recipes.  I've just spent the last hour on the internet looking at food, so this little bitty ol' blog won't disappoint this week.  Come on back now ya hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment