My Mission Yo

I had a mission, once upon a time...It was to attempt all of Pioneer Woman's recipes. I can't. I don't know how she cooks so much. She may be Superwoman?

Whatever I do cook and share with you all that is an original Pioneer Woman recipe I will rate on a scale of 1-5 for "tastiness" and 1-5 for difficulty.

Taste:1-Being "Yuck" & 5- Being "oh my I think I'm in Heaven this is so good"

Difficulty: 1-Being "Luke could cook this." & 5-Being "Uh, may swear off cooking altogether because this was so hard."

Anything else that I cook and share, I will just give a basic review for. I have two small children who I am with ALL DAY LONG, so my reviews are realistic and useful.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mini Meatball Sandwiches

Holy Guacamole....these little Mini Meatball Sandwiches are the BOMB!

I did everything just as she says, but I used turkey instead of beef.  My mind wants beef but my stomach says "no way".  They were delish!  Lance commented the entire time I was cooking on how good it smelled and how yummy it looked.  He was just as pleased.  I think next time I'll do them like a mini slider pattie.  The meatballs were a little hard to maneuver but it kinda went along with the fun of having a mini sandwich.  Also, I used the panko crumbs because that's what I had on hand, and I used already minced up garlic that you buy in the jar so that way all I had to do was dice half of an onion.

Taste- 5 (oh my, I haven't given anything a 5 yet)
Difficulty- 2.5 (not much to do at all)

1 comment:

  1. gonna hook these up tomorrow!! jake LOVES meatballs! cant wait!

    ReplyDelete