My Mission Yo

I had a mission, once upon a time...It was to attempt all of Pioneer Woman's recipes. I can't. I don't know how she cooks so much. She may be Superwoman?

Whatever I do cook and share with you all that is an original Pioneer Woman recipe I will rate on a scale of 1-5 for "tastiness" and 1-5 for difficulty.

Taste:1-Being "Yuck" & 5- Being "oh my I think I'm in Heaven this is so good"

Difficulty: 1-Being "Luke could cook this." & 5-Being "Uh, may swear off cooking altogether because this was so hard."

Anything else that I cook and share, I will just give a basic review for. I have two small children who I am with ALL DAY LONG, so my reviews are realistic and useful.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pinterest Foods-Part 1

(all photos courtesy of Pinterest)



This one is so good, I would suggest you try it.
Even the day after it is still just as good!


These are not your ordinary muffins.  In the cooking directions she says to mound the mix in the muffin tin.  May not be a great idea?  Mine bubbled over.  I thought they were going to bubble out of the pan.  Either way, if you use cooking spray, and you mound them, they will still come off your pan easily and look great.


 I made this for dessert one night when we went to eat at someone's house.
We all loved it!
I left some with them to have with coffee the next morning and they said it was so good!


I'm not so good at making them look like this, but they were pretty good.
I'd really just prefer the cookie without the filling...


These were pretty good, but tiny pepperonis kind of gross me out.
I don't know why, they just do.


These were pretty good too.  Very easy.
Now I'm wondering what else I can do with wonton wrappers.


This is very good and super easy.  I'd suggest you try it.


These were really good; although, I wouldn't mind just
eating the filling as a warm dip with crackers? 

No comments:

Post a Comment